Here's a simple 5 point "step-by-step" guide to how we would like to work with you on any future project entrusted to us.
- Enquire online and we'll call you to arrange a visit from a design specialist. They'll measure up, explain the options and give you your no obligation quote. Subject to acceptance and the payment of a deposit we move onto stage 2
- We'll survey the site and should you wish us to do so we will apply for planning permission on your behalf where necessary. If you would prefer to use your own architects or designers then we will happily supply then with all the information they will ever need to ensure success here. If they do not then we will refund your deposit in full. When successful we ask you to take your initial payment up to 50% of the total order value.
- We'll manufacture your project to your exact specifications and to the very highest standards and arrange for a suitable installation date. When this is agreed we ask you to take your payment up to 80% of the total order value leaving 20% outstanding until completion.
- Our expert fitters will install your product efficiently, and with the least possible inconvenience to you. We will work what ever days and times are required to fit in with your requirements and keep disruption to an absolute minimum. When you are absolutely satisfied and only then are you asked to pay the outstanding balance of 20%
5. Finishing Touches
- We'll walk you around the finished installation to make sure you're 100% happy and leave your house spotless. Our guarantees cover any work done, and can be easily transferred to your home's new owners should you move.